Thank you for your interest in the Williamson Valley Community Organization (WVCO). The Organization has become well-recognized and respected by residents and local governmental functions. The more members we have, the more representative and helpful we can be. WVCO is also a great resource for local information.
We greatly value the ideas and contributions members make to the community. We invite you to visit the website and come to the community meetings. Let us know how you feel and what your vision is for Williamson Valley.
WVCO is volunteer-based and works diligently on your behalf to keep Williamson Valley a beautiful, rural community. This is done through many avenues, including, but not limited to:
- Providing education for WV residents through newsletters, emails, and community meetings regarding development, zoning, water and roads, as well as informational topics like fire-wise landscaping, native animal issues.
- Serving as a voice of the WV community to public officials and organizations.
- Advocating for water management and long-range planning, especially reasonable growth for Williamson Valley while maintaining its rural atmosphere.
SO WON’T YOU PLEASE JOIN US?
Annual Membership is available by submission of a Membership Application and an annual donation of $25.00 per household. New memberships received from October through December of each year will apply until December of the following year. You can select from the Options below.
The following Options are also available for existing members who wish to renew.
Click on the Application Option below that best fits your needs:
- Option 1 – Download and complete the Membership Application / Renewal Form and mail it along with your check for $25 to WVCO, PO Box 10902, Prescott, AZ 86304-0902
- Option 2 – Complete the Membership Application / Renewal Form on-line and make your membership donation using PayPal or a major credit card using the PayPal Payment System.